Safety is of the utmost importance to Muskogee Tree. However, we believe Residential and Commercial Tree Care, along with other service businesses such as Lawn-Care, Electrician, Plumbing, Roofing, etc. are “Critical Industries” due to the nature of the services provided. Though we have a responsibility to our employees, our customers, and the general public to do our part in curbing the spread of Covid-19, we currently have no plans to cease operations within the City Limits without a direct mandate from the City of Muskogee.
Please keep in mind that with a few minor considerations we have the ability to serve you without ever having to meet in person. For the purposes of maintaining “social distancing,” we are observing the following Industry Suggested Guidelines from the Tree Care Industry Association (TCIA) until such time as this crisis has abated.
FOR OUR CUSTOMERS ***************************************
• Before a sales call, please mark the trees in question with a ribbon, or whatever you have handy.
• Our salespeople will not be knocking on your door, please do not go out of your house to greet them, simply be ready to use your phone to answer the sale’s persons questions from within your house.
• If you are able, be prepared to use face time, google duo or similar feature to help the salesperson understand your tree care needs.
• Please respond promptly to any work verification emails or calls if asked.
• In general, you do not need to be present when the crew arrives.
• If you are home when the crew arrives, please stay in your house. If the salesperson or crew leader has any questions, they will call you. Please be prepared to answer the phone if they do call.
• If for any reason, you are outside or otherwise meet our crews in person, please practice social distancing by keeping 3-6 feet away.
We can accept all payments digitally via credit or debit card and we will be waiving any applicable Processing Fees for the duration of this emergency.
FOR OUR EMPLOYEES ***************************************
• Avoid shaking hands of coworkers and clients
• Practice social distancing by keeping 3 to 6 feet away from others
• Do not come to work if you are sick
• Wash hands frequently, for a 20-second duration
• Do not enter the office area if you do not need to.
• Do not enter the shop area if you do not need to, staying outdoors in the yard is better
• Do not make any extra stops for gas or food
• Clean equipment after each use with materials provided
• Avoid sharing hand equipment and tools when possible
• Salespeople and crew leaders should not knock on client’s doors
• Salespeople and crew leaders will use cell phones to talk with clients onsite
• If the client is able, use face time, google duo or another method to tour the client’s yard and handle more complex issues
• If the client insists on talking to you directly and/or closely, does not practice social distancing, or has an obvious cold/sickness, politely disengage and call your salesperson or the office or assistance
If you have any questions regarding the above guidelines please feel free to call us at (918) 884-6919 or email HERE.
We will get through this. Stay focused, aware, and allow wisdom rather than fear to guide your choices.